Friday, April 6, 2012

Assignment - 5 My time at BBHS


Back Bay High School

     I'm attending BBHS because i'm behind credits i didn't attend school as i was supposed to at CMHS. When i first started coming here it was really different. It was not what i expected it to be like. Everything was different. Most of the people that went to my home school were here. I also didn't do any of my HW.
     I didn't attend school as i was supposed to at CMHS. I was always late or absent. I was to lazy to attend school or I just didn't feel like going at all to me school wasn't me thing. i wouldn't care if i would go or not. i didn't think it would affect me through out the school yr. I would ditch so many times a week. Later towards the end of the school yr. I faced the consequences which weren't so good. 
     This school is nothing like CMHS. It's way smaller and t heres less people. Not only in the school but the classroom sizes are way smaller than there would be at a regular HS. Everyone here practically know each other and at Mesa since theres so many some people don't even know who they are or don't know each other at all. You get more attention when the classes are smaller rather than having a big group of students.
    So after all i went through when i barely got here it all started to get better and easier more understanding. The teachers here understand you more than the teachers at the other schools. 

No comments:

Post a Comment